Results 1 - 3 of 3
- Photographs from the collection of Milo Woodbridge Williams, a professional photographer who attended the Scripps Institution of Oceanography as a graduate student between 1947 and 1948.
- Creation Date: between 1936 and 1980
- A selection of photographs and slides from the Roger Revelle Papers, including portraits and images documenting scientific expeditions and Scripps Institution of Oceanography colleagues.
- Creation Date: 1936-1976
- This collection contains 90 oceanographic voyages and scientific expedition reports from various countries and institution from around the world dating from the 19th and 20th centuries. They were collected by the former Scripps Institution of Oceanography Library.
- Access: Restricted to UC San Diego use only
- Creation Date: 1881-1971