Results 1 - 3 of 3
- The Scripps Institution of Oceanography Photographic Laboratory was established in 1949 to provide photographic services to the SIO community. Subjects included aerial views of La Jolla and the Scripps campus, artifacts, campus buildings and events, faculty and staff at work, marine specimens, research ships, and scientific instruments.
- Date: 1905-2003
- A selection of still images, slides, and reformatted sound and moving image recordings from the papers of oceanographer Walter Munk.
- Access: Some items restricted
- Date: between 1920 and 2003
- A diverse assortment of photographic images acquired by the former SIO Archives and collated into one collection. Images include SIO staff and faculty, the campus, and scientific expeditions.
- Date: between 1900 and 2006