Results 1 - 5 of 5
- The Hubon Family Papers contain the correspondence of San Diego early settler Frederick Hubon (1827-1882), and include letters from three generations of Hubons, in addition to transcriptions, genealogical notes, and a carte-de-visite portrait.
- Creation Date: circa 1801-1966
- Documents and photographs relating to silver mining operations in Mexico, principally Real del Monte and Pachuca during the periods of British (1824-1849) and Mexican (1849-1906) capitalization and management.
- Creation Date: circa 1825-1983
- Over 3,000 images from the San Diego History Center that document the rise and decline of the California fishing industry. These historical photographs from the 1870s to the 1980s represent the work of many important San Diego photographers.
- Creation Date: 1880-1980
- This collection contains 90 oceanographic voyages and scientific expedition reports from various countries and institution from around the world dating from the 19th and 20th centuries. They were collected by the former Scripps Institution of Oceanography Library.
- Access: Restricted to UC San Diego use only
- Creation Date: 1881-1971
- Images of historical documents about Scripps expeditions.
- Creation Date: 1873-1987