Results 1 - 7 of 7
- Postcards depicting California, Baja California, and the Southwest, mostly from the early 1900s. Images of Tijuana, Ensenada, Balboa Park, and the California missions are well-represented in this collection.
- Creation Date: 1900-1989
- A diverse assortment of photographic images acquired by the former SIO Archives and collated into one collection. Images include SIO staff and faculty, the campus, and scientific expeditions.
- Creation Date: between 1900 and 2006
- A selection of documents, photos, and audio-visual materials of the nuclear physicist and inventor Leo Szilard.
- Access: Some items restricted
- Creation Date: 1898-1998
- This collection contains 90 oceanographic voyages and scientific expedition reports from various countries and institution from around the world dating from the 19th and 20th centuries. They were collected by the former Scripps Institution of Oceanography Library.
- Access: Restricted to UC San Diego use only
- Creation Date: 1881-1971
- Over 3,000 images from the San Diego History Center that document the rise and decline of the California fishing industry. These historical photographs from the 1870s to the 1980s represent the work of many important San Diego photographers.
- Creation Date: 1880-1980
- Images of historical documents about Scripps expeditions.
- Creation Date: 1873-1987
- Documents and photographs relating to silver mining operations in Mexico, principally Real del Monte and Pachuca during the periods of British (1824-1849) and Mexican (1849-1906) capitalization and management.
- Creation Date: circa 1825-1983