Results 1 - 6 of 6
- Documents and photographs relating to silver mining operations in Mexico, principally Real del Monte and Pachuca during the periods of British (1824-1849) and Mexican (1849-1906) capitalization and management.
- Creation Date: circa 1825-1983
- The Hubon Family Papers contain the correspondence of San Diego early settler Frederick Hubon (1827-1882), and include letters from three generations of Hubons, in addition to transcriptions, genealogical notes, and a carte-de-visite portrait.
- Creation Date: circa 1801-1966
- Images of historical documents about Scripps expeditions.
- Creation Date: 1873-1987
- The papers of Ed Fletcher a noted San Diego land developer, civic leader, and member of the California State Senate.
- Creation Date: 1870-1955, bulk 1920-1950
- Selected materials documenting San Diego county, digitized from original postcards, photographs, correspondence, pamphlets and other materials held by UC San Diego Library.
- Creation Date: circa 1800-1950
Total Annual Landings and Shipments into California of Commercial Fish, Mollusks, and Crustaceans; includes Sardine Deliveries to Reduction Ships During 1879 through 1986
- Collection: Fish Catch Statistics. California Department of Fish and Game
- Name: California. Bureau of Marine Fisheries
- Date: 1879-1986
- Format: data