Results 1 - 4 of 4
- Correspondence of William F. Vermilion, a captain in the 36th Infantry Regiment of Iowa Volunteers during the American Civil War, and his wife, Mary Vermilion.
- Creation Date: 1862-1865
- Papers of George Fearing Hollis, Union Naval officer and United States Consul to Cape Town, South Africa from 1888-1893. The collection consists mainly of Civil War-era correspondence, manuscript memoirs, and documents regarding Hollis's tenure in Cape Town.
- Creation Date: 1852-1903
- Correspondence and a journal from the papers of Alfred North (1807-1869), an American Presbyterian minister who served on international and domestic missions.
- Creation Date: 1832-1869
- A small collection of family papers of American painter John Gadsby Chapman, consisting mostly of letters to Chapman from colleagues and associates, and correspondence with his son, Conrad Wise Chapman, who served in the Confederate army in the Civil War.
- Creation Date: 1791-1898, bulk 1861-1865