Results 1 - 5 of 5
- Photographs taken and collected by the University of California, Berkeley zoologist Charles Atwood Kofoid and his wife, Carrie Winter Kofoid. Subjects include the Kofoids; their families, friends and colleagues; travel; the 1904-1905 Albatross Expedition; and many freshwater and marine biological research stations.
- Creation Date: circa 1860-1936
- Papers of George Fearing Hollis, Union Naval officer and United States Consul to Cape Town, South Africa from 1888-1893. The collection consists mainly of Civil War-era correspondence, manuscript memoirs, and documents regarding Hollis's tenure in Cape Town.
- Creation Date: 1852-1903
- Documents and photographs relating to silver mining operations in Mexico, principally Real del Monte and Pachuca during the periods of British (1824-1849) and Mexican (1849-1906) capitalization and management.
- Creation Date: circa 1825-1983
- The Hubon Family Papers contain the correspondence of San Diego early settler Frederick Hubon (1827-1882), and include letters from three generations of Hubons, in addition to transcriptions, genealogical notes, and a carte-de-visite portrait.
- Creation Date: circa 1801-1966
- Selected materials documenting San Diego county, digitized from original postcards, photographs, correspondence, pamphlets and other materials held by UC San Diego Library.
- Creation Date: circa 1800-1950