Results 1 - 3 of 3
- Collection: San Diego History
- Name: San Diego County (Calif.); Haraszthy, Agoston, 1812-1869
- Date: 1 November, 1851
- Topic: Local taxation
- Format: text
- Correspondence and a journal from the papers of Alfred North (1807-1869), an American Presbyterian minister who served on international and domestic missions.
- Creation Date: 1832-1869
- Papers of William Bond (d. 1776), a Revolutionary Army officer from Massachusetts. Includes correspondence, orders, resolutions of the Massachusetts Provincial Congress, lists of officers and soldiers, and other documents related to Bond's regiment.
- Creation Date: 1768-1883, bulk 1775-1776