Results 1 - 8 of 8
- Papers of George Fearing Hollis, Union Naval officer and United States Consul to Cape Town, South Africa from 1888-1893. The collection consists mainly of Civil War-era correspondence, manuscript memoirs, and documents regarding Hollis's tenure in Cape Town.
- Creation Date: 1852-1903
- Correspondence and a journal from the papers of Alfred North (1807-1869), an American Presbyterian minister who served on international and domestic missions.
- Creation Date: 1832-1869
- Documents and photographs relating to silver mining operations in Mexico, principally Real del Monte and Pachuca during the periods of British (1824-1849) and Mexican (1849-1906) capitalization and management.
- Creation Date: circa 1825-1983
- The Hubon Family Papers contain the correspondence of San Diego early settler Frederick Hubon (1827-1882), and include letters from three generations of Hubons, in addition to transcriptions, genealogical notes, and a carte-de-visite portrait.
- Creation Date: circa 1801-1966
- Selected materials documenting San Diego county, digitized from original postcards, photographs, correspondence, pamphlets and other materials held by UC San Diego Library.
- Creation Date: circa 1800-1950
- A small collection of family papers of American painter John Gadsby Chapman, consisting mostly of letters to Chapman from colleagues and associates, and correspondence with his son, Conrad Wise Chapman, who served in the Confederate army in the Civil War.
- Creation Date: 1791-1898, bulk 1861-1865
- Papers of William Bond (d. 1776), a Revolutionary Army officer from Massachusetts. Includes correspondence, orders, resolutions of the Massachusetts Provincial Congress, lists of officers and soldiers, and other documents related to Bond's regiment.
- Creation Date: 1768-1883, bulk 1775-1776
- Family papers and sugar plantation records (1709-1835) of the Hall family of England and Jamaica. The collection contains primary source material on 18th and early 19th century Jamaican plantation economy and culture.
- Creation Date: 1709-1892