Results 1 - 3 of 3
Aerosol and Cloud Observations in La Jolla, CA, in May-June 2011 during SOLEDAD (Stratocumulus Observations of Los-Angeles Emissions Derived Aerosol-Droplets)
- Measurements of polluted marine aerosol and cloud droplet chemical and physical properties at Mt. Soledad and Scripps Pier in La Jolla, California.
- Creation Date: 01 May 2012 to 18 June 2012
Aerosol Particle Chemical and Physical Measurements on the 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 North Atlantic Aerosols and Marine Ecosystems Study (NAAMES) Research Cruises
- Size distributions, organic functional groups, and non-refractory and single particle composition of North Atlantic marine aerosol particles
- Creation Date: 2015-11-06 to 2015-11-30; 2016-05-11 to 2016-06-05; 2017-08-30 to 2017-09-24
Ambient and Sea Sweep Generated Aerosol Measurements in the North Atlantic in May-June 2014 during WACS2 (Western Atlantic Climate Study 2)
- Measurements of ambient and seawater generated marine aerosol particle chemical and physical properties in the North Atlantic in May-June 2014.
- Creation Date: 20 May 2014 to 05 June 2014