Results 1 - 3 of 3
Data from: A Glimpse through Time and Space: Visualizing Social Memory and History-making at Çatalhöyük
- This collection includes 3-D models, derived 3-D renders, Unity 3D asset packages, a Win64 3-D app, and related metadata that reconstruct both spatially and temporally (4-D) the ‘Shrine’ 10 sequence at the Neolithic site of Çatalhöyük, Turkey
- Creation Date: 2017
Data from: Immersive Visualization and Curation of Archaeological Heritage Data: Çatalhöyük and the Dig@IT App
- The purpose of this collection is to curate online all the 3D models and related metadata representing the three-dimensional stratigraphy of Çatalhöyük Building 89 as they are disseminated through the open source virtual reality application Dig@IT.
- Creation Date: 2011-2015,
Data from: Spatial Analysis and Heritage Conservation: Leveraging 3-D Data and GIS for Monitoring Çatalhöyük Earthen Architecture
- This collection includes the remote sensing dataset recorded at Çatalhöyük, Turkey, between 2012-2017. The deterioration of earthen architecture through time was assessed by comparing these 3-D data and with geo spatial methods.
- Creation Date: 2012-2017,