Results 1 - 3 of 3
Recordings of Gertrude Stein reading, Brendan Behan speaking, and the music of Manitas de Plata and Gilberto
- Access: Restricted View
- Collection: Paul Blackburn Audio Collection
- Name: Blackburn, Paul; Gilberto, João; Behan, Brendan; Stein, Gertrude, 1874-1946; WBAI Radio (New York, N.Y.)
- Date: circa 1934-1935 and 1960s
- A selection of documents, photos, and audio-visual materials of the nuclear physicist and inventor Leo Szilard.
- Access: Some items restricted
- Creation Date: 1898-1998
- Peter Yates was an important radio personality and concert presenter in the Los Angeles avant-garde music scene from 1939 through the mid-1960s. The collection consists of concerts, interviews with composers, lectures by Yates, and radio broadcasts.
- Access: Restricted to UC San Diego use only
- Creation Date: 1939 - mid 1960's