Results 1 - 4 of 4
- This collection contains 90 oceanographic voyages and scientific expedition reports from various countries and institution from around the world dating from the 19th and 20th centuries. They were collected by the former Scripps Institution of Oceanography Library.
- Access: Restricted to UC San Diego use only
- Creation Date: 1881-1971
- The papers of Ed Fletcher a noted San Diego land developer, civic leader, and member of the California State Senate.
- Creation Date: 1870-1955, bulk 1920-1950
- Collection: Hubon Family Papers
- Date: circa 1889-1950
- Topic: Hubon family
- Format: text
- The Hubon Family Papers contain the correspondence of San Diego early settler Frederick Hubon (1827-1882), and include letters from three generations of Hubons, in addition to transcriptions, genealogical notes, and a carte-de-visite portrait.
- Creation Date: circa 1801-1966