Results 1 - 5 of 5
- Over 3,000 images from the San Diego History Center that document the rise and decline of the California fishing industry. These historical photographs from the 1870s to the 1980s represent the work of many important San Diego photographers.
- Creation Date: 1880-1980
Total Annual Landings and Shipments into California of Commercial Fish, Mollusks, and Crustaceans; includes Sardine Deliveries to Reduction Ships During 1879 through 1986
- Collection: Fish Catch Statistics. California Department of Fish and Game
- Name: California. Bureau of Marine Fisheries
- Date: 1879-1986
- Format: data
- Images of historical documents about Scripps expeditions.
- Creation Date: 1873-1987
- Documents and photographs relating to silver mining operations in Mexico, principally Real del Monte and Pachuca during the periods of British (1824-1849) and Mexican (1849-1906) capitalization and management.
- Creation Date: circa 1825-1983
- Selected materials from the American Institute of Wine & Food Culinary Collection.
- Creation Date: 1610-1985