Results 1 - 5 of 5
- Collection: San Diego History
- Name: San Diego County (Calif.); Haraszthy, Agoston, 1812-1869
- Date: 1 November, 1851
- Topic: Local taxation
- Format: text
- Correspondence of William F. Vermilion, a captain in the 36th Infantry Regiment of Iowa Volunteers during the American Civil War, and his wife, Mary Vermilion.
- Creation Date: 1862-1865
- Papers of William Bond (d. 1776), a Revolutionary Army officer from Massachusetts. Includes correspondence, orders, resolutions of the Massachusetts Provincial Congress, lists of officers and soldiers, and other documents related to Bond's regiment.
- Creation Date: 1768-1883, bulk 1775-1776
- Correspondence and a journal from the papers of Alfred North (1807-1869), an American Presbyterian minister who served on international and domestic missions.
- Creation Date: 1832-1869
- Letters written by Charles Byron Swope to his wife Gretchen while he was stationed at Fort McDowell on Angel Island in San Francisco Bay, and other family correspondence.
- Creation Date: 1917-1918