Showing results for 1 - 8 of 8 Manuscripts
Results 1 - 8 of 8
- Name: Wilson, C.L
- Topic: Gold mines and mining
- Format: text
- Collection: San Diego History
- Name: San Diego County (Calif.); Haraszthy, Agoston, 1812-1869
- Date: 1 November, 1851
- Topic: Local taxation
- Format: text
- Correspondence of William F. Vermilion, a captain in the 36th Infantry Regiment of Iowa Volunteers during the American Civil War, and his wife, Mary Vermilion.
- Creation Date: 1862-1865
- A small collection of family papers of American painter John Gadsby Chapman, consisting mostly of letters to Chapman from colleagues and associates, and correspondence with his son, Conrad Wise Chapman, who served in the Confederate army in the Civil War.
- Creation Date: 1791-1898, bulk 1861-1865
- Papers of William Bond (d. 1776), a Revolutionary Army officer from Massachusetts. Includes correspondence, orders, resolutions of the Massachusetts Provincial Congress, lists of officers and soldiers, and other documents related to Bond's regiment.
- Creation Date: 1768-1883, bulk 1775-1776
- Correspondence and a journal from the papers of Alfred North (1807-1869), an American Presbyterian minister who served on international and domestic missions.
- Creation Date: 1832-1869
- Letters written by Charles Byron Swope to his wife Gretchen while he was stationed at Fort McDowell on Angel Island in San Francisco Bay, and other family correspondence.
- Creation Date: 1917-1918
- Documents and photographs relating to silver mining operations in Mexico, principally Real del Monte and Pachuca during the periods of British (1824-1849) and Mexican (1849-1906) capitalization and management.
- Creation Date: circa 1825-1983