Results 1 - 8 of 8
- Images of Baja California digitized from original photographs held by UC San Diego Library. Includes landscapes, missions, the built environment, and ranch life.
- Creation Date: 1938-1997
- A selection of images from the James Stewart Papers, including portraits, group photos and photographs from diving and research expeditions.
- Creation Date: 1951-1994
- A selection of Kelco's scanned black and white, color, and infrared aerial photographs and slides. The images document kelp beds and coastline primarily from Central and Southern California, and the Channel Islands.
- Access: Restricted to UC San Diego use only
- Creation Date: circa 1931-1992
- A selection of documents, photos, and audio-visual materials of the nuclear physicist and inventor Leo Szilard.
- Access: Some items restricted
- Creation Date: 1898-1998
- Collection of Music-related materials from UC San Diego students and faculty, as well as prominent figures of the contemporary music scene in Southern California.
- Creation Date: 1950 -
- Images from the University of California Division of War Research, Sam Hinton’s caricatures and sketches of SIO faculty, and original drawings of ocean plants and animals.
- Creation Date: 1937-2006
- A diverse assortment of photographic images acquired by the former SIO Archives and collated into one collection. Images include SIO staff and faculty, the campus, and scientific expeditions.
- Creation Date: between 1900 and 2006
- Photographs of UC San Diego administrators and faculty, campus events, major campus buildings, and aerial views of campus.
- Creation Date: 1956-2001