Results 1 - 5 of 5
- A selection of documents, photos, and audio-visual materials of the nuclear physicist and inventor Leo Szilard.
- Access: Some items restricted
- Creation Date: 1898-1998
- A diverse assortment of photographic images acquired by the former SIO Archives and collated into one collection. Images include SIO staff and faculty, the campus, and scientific expeditions.
- Creation Date: between 1900 and 2006
- A selection of Kelco's scanned black and white, color, and infrared aerial photographs and slides. The images document kelp beds and coastline primarily from Central and Southern California, and the Channel Islands.
- Access: Restricted to UC San Diego use only
- Creation Date: circa 1931-1992
- Images from the University of California Division of War Research, Sam Hinton’s caricatures and sketches of SIO faculty, and original drawings of ocean plants and animals.
- Creation Date: 1937-2006
- Images of Baja California digitized from original photographs held by UC San Diego Library. Includes landscapes, missions, the built environment, and ranch life.
- Creation Date: 1938-1997