Results 1 - 3 of 3
- Collection: Heavy Metals in the Ocean Insect, Halobates
- Name: Alexander, George V.; Schulz-Baldes, Meinhard; Ott, John; Cheng, Lanna; Franco, Paul J.; Scripps Institution of Oceanography
- Date: 2015
- Topic: Air-sea interface; Heavy metals
- Data on 7 heavy metals are available from samples of Halobates collected from the Pacific Ocean: Cr (chromium), Cu (copper), Pb (lead), Mn (manganese), Ni (nickel), Ti (titanium) and Zn (zinc).
- Creation Date: 1961-1978
- SWellEx96 was an ocean acoustic experiment, conducted off San Diego, May 1996. It collected broadband/multitone signals between 50 and 400 Hz on horizontal, vertical, and tilted line arrays.
- Creation Date: 1996-05-10 to 1996-05-18