Results 1 - 3 of 3
- Photographs, student newspapers, oral histories, campus news releases, news clippings, and publications that document the development and history of the campus.
- Creation Date: 1956-
University of California Regent Donald H. McLaughlin and Roger Revelle examine map of proposed site of University of California campus at San Diego. 1959
- Collection: Roger Revelle Papers; Scripps Institution of Oceanography Photographs
- Name: Scripps Institution of Oceanography; McLaughlin, Donald H.; Revelle, Roger, 1909-1991
- Date: 1959
- Topic: University of California, San Diego--History; University of California, San Diego--Planning
- Format: image
- Photographs of UC San Diego administrators and faculty, campus events, major campus buildings, and aerial views of campus.
- Creation Date: 1956-2001