Results 1 - 4 of 4
- Photographs taken and collected by the University of California, Berkeley zoologist Charles Atwood Kofoid and his wife, Carrie Winter Kofoid. Subjects include the Kofoids; their families, friends and colleagues; travel; the 1904-1905 Albatross Expedition; and many freshwater and marine biological research stations.
- Creation Date: circa 1860-1936
- The papers of Ed Fletcher a noted San Diego land developer, civic leader, and member of the California State Senate.
- Creation Date: 1870-1955, bulk 1920-1950
- Collection: San Diego History
- Name: San Diego Mission
- Date: 1800s
- Topic: Spanish mission buildings
- Format: image
- Images of historical documents about Scripps expeditions.
- Creation Date: 1873-1987