Results 1 - 2 of 2
- Papers of William Bond (d. 1776), a Revolutionary Army officer from Massachusetts. Includes correspondence, orders, resolutions of the Massachusetts Provincial Congress, lists of officers and soldiers, and other documents related to Bond's regiment.
- Creation Date: 1768-1883, bulk 1775-1776
- Collection: Spanish Civil War Collection
- Name: Civil War (Spain : 1936-1939); Catholic Church.; XI, Pope, Pius, 1857-1939
- Date: [between 1936 and 1939?]
- Topic: Anti-fascist movements; Diplomatic relations; Anti-Catholicism; International relations; Fascism
- Format: text