Browse by Collection: UCSD Research Data Collections
View current collections below. Click an image or link for a full description.
Aerosol and Cloud Observations in La Jolla, CA, in May-June 2011 during SOLEDAD (Stratocumulus Observations of Los-Angeles Emissions Derived Aerosol-Droplets)
- Measurements of polluted marine aerosol and cloud droplet chemical and physical properties at Mt. Soledad and Scripps Pier in La Jolla, California.
- Creation Date: 01 May 2012 to 18 June 2012
- Non-refractory aerosol particle and refractory black carbon mass concentrations, size distributions, and coatings along with single particle compositions and organic aerosol functional groups in Fresno and Fontana.
- Creation Date: 19 Dec 2014 to 13 Jan 2015 (Fresno); 04 to 28 July 2015 (Fontana)
Aerosol Particle Chemical and Physical Measurements on the 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 North Atlantic Aerosols and Marine Ecosystems Study (NAAMES) Research Cruises
- Size distributions, organic functional groups, and non-refractory and single particle composition of North Atlantic marine aerosol particles
- Creation Date: 2015-11-06 to 2015-11-30; 2016-05-11 to 2016-06-05; 2017-08-30 to 2017-09-24
Ambient and Sea Sweep Generated Aerosol Measurements in the North Atlantic in May-June 2014 during WACS2 (Western Atlantic Climate Study 2)
- Measurements of ambient and seawater generated marine aerosol particle chemical and physical properties in the North Atlantic in May-June 2014.
- Creation Date: 20 May 2014 to 05 June 2014
- This database represents an ongoing survey to document all the bee species that occur within the bounds of San Diego County. As this project is still ongoing, the database will be updated periodically with additions and/or corrections.
- Creation Date: July 2015
- This collection shows bee behaviors and methods used to study bee behaviors.
- Creation Date: 2005-2014
- This is a voluminous data set containing acoustic and trawl data collected on CalCOFI (California Cooperative Oceanic Fisheries Investigations) cruises.
- Creation Date: 2009 to 2015
- Non-calibrated multi-frequency acoustic fisheries data (.raw files) collected aboard RV Sally Ride on the November 2017 CalCOFI (California Cooperative Fisheries Investigations) cruise
- Creation Date: 2017-11-09 to 2017-11-24
- Public records associated with most of the local tax measures put before California voters between 1986 and 2012, including excerpts from official voter information guides and sample ballots, and proposed ordinance text, where available.
- Creation Date: 2014-2016,
- The objective of this survey was to collect statewide data on tobacco-related behaviors, knowledge of and attitudes towards smoking, and monitoring the effect of State-initiated programs on individual target populations.
- Creation Date: 2011-,