Browse by Collection
View current collections below. Click an image or link for a full description.
Data from: Immersive Visualization and Curation of Archaeological Heritage Data: Çatalhöyük and the Dig@IT App
- The purpose of this collection is to curate online all the 3D models and related metadata representing the three-dimensional stratigraphy of Çatalhöyük Building 89 as they are disseminated through the open source virtual reality application Dig@IT.
- Creation Date: 2011-2015,
Data from: Is the Mediterranean the New Rio Grande? U.S. and E.U. Immigration Pressures in the Long Run
- This project uses a gravity-style model to project bilateral migration flows for the next 40 years. It shows that Europe—unlike the US—will face substantial, demographically driven migration pressures from across the Mediterranean for decades to come.
- Creation Date: 2016-01-01 to 2016-05-31
Data from: Latent profile analysis of objectively measured sleep, physical activity, and sedentary time and associations with health in adult women
- This dataset represents the analysis variables for a group of 372 women collected at 4 different sites across the United States, including sleep quality, physical activity and sedentary behaviors.
- Creation Date: 2012-10-10 to 2014-01-13
Data from: Multiscale Estimation of Binding Kinetics Using Brownian Dynamics, Molecular Dynamics and Milestoning
- The kinetic rate constants of four biochemically relevant ligand-receptor systems were estimated and described in a publication. This collection includes input files, output files, trajectories, and statistics associated with the study.
- Creation Date: 2013-2015
- Dataset contains data by country for about 150 countries on GDP per capita, employment share in agriculture, value added share in agriculture, agricultural productivity gap, average hours worked, years of schooling, and human capital.
- Creation Date: 1988-2011,
Data from: The relations between sleep, time of physical activity, and time outdoors among adult women
- Exploring the relation between physical activity, time spent outdoors and sleep quality and duration.
- Creation Date: 2012-10-10 to 2014-01-13
Data from: Urbanization-induced habitat fragmentation erodes multiple components of temporal diversity in a Southern California native bee assemblage
- A dataset of bees and plants in coastal sage scrub reserves and habitat fragments in coastal San Diego County, collected by PhD student Keng-Lou James Hung in 2011 and 2012.
- Creation Date: 2011-04-12 to 2012-08-13
- This collection contains the code, data, and output files associated with the article indicated herein.
- Creation Date: 2012,
- DataMares holds a massive amount of fishery, reef, mangrove, and other data pertaining to the ecology of Mexico, particularly coastal and marine ecosystems of the Gulf of California, and delivers this information in an interactive and digestible manner.
- Creation Date: 1998 to present
- This collection contains databases from regular surveys conducted to track annual changes in the structure, function, and health of marine ecosystems, as well as organisms like fishes and invertebrates at numerous island and coastal sites.
- Creation Date: 1998 to 2015
- The datasets in this collection are used for analyses on relationships between different ecosystems, as well as humans and the habitats surrounding us, to elucidate the impact that anthropogenic activities have on the environment.
- Creation Date: 2014 to 2016
- This collection contains robust, high-quality scientific information related to Mexico-specific ocean fisheries and their relationship to marine reserves, coastal and marine ecosystems, and climate change. It also contains datasets with information on fishing activities collected with the participation of local fishermen.
- Creation Date: 1950-01-01 to 2014-08-01,
- Advertising artwork created by Theodor Seuss Geisel, author and illustrator known internationally as Dr. Seuss.
- Creation Date: 1920s-1950s
- Images by Theodor Seuss Geisel digitized from originals in the UC San Diego collections.
- Creation Date: 1940-1943
- Political cartoons drawn for the New York newspaper PM by author and illustrator Theodor Seuss Geisel.
- Creation Date: 1941-1943
- The papers of Ed Fletcher a noted San Diego land developer, civic leader, and member of the California State Senate.
- Creation Date: 1870-1955, bulk 1920-1950
- Photographs collected by Edna Watson Bailey, a graduate student at the Marine Biological Association of San Diego. Subjects include Bailey and members of her family, work colleagues, La Jolla, early Scripps laboratory facilities, and the July 25, 1906 wreck of the research vessel Loma.
- Creation Date: 1905-1940
- Photographs from collection of Edward Sheldon Barr, who accompanied the MidPac and Capricorn Expeditions.
- Creation Date: 1950-1952
- Photographs taken by anthropologists Edwin Cook and Susan Pflanz during fieldwork in the Highlands of Papua New Guinea, with the Narak-speaking people of Western Highlands Province.
- Creation Date: 1961-1972
- Materials created by American anthropologist, Edwin Hutchins, and his wife, Dona Hutchins, during research in the Trobriand Islands of Milne Bay Province, Papua New Guinea in 1975-1976.
- Creation Date: 1973-1976