UCOP advice about travel arrangements

  • Book flights as soon as possible for lower fares.
  • Retain electronic copy of itinerary for submission with reimbursement request.
  • Use the form provided for non-employee (non-UCOP) travel reimbursement requests.
  • If you use a campus corporate card to pay for any portion of the trip, UCOP cannot process reimbursement directly (traveler would process through local campus accounting office, which then initiates recharge against LAUC account, or traveler would need to pay corporate card directly if LAUC reimburses traveler directly).
  • Travelers must be on travel status for 24+ hours in order to have meals reimbursed.

Questions? Contact Gay Kurahashi or Matt Conner, or consult UC travel policy.

University Travel Portal

  • Access to UC-approved vendors.  
  • Will still need to pay up front and be reimbursed.

PTA and Travel Agent

  • BRC has issued a blanket PTA (PTA0074133) for airfare for the LAUC Assembly. 
  • Gay Kurahashi, the contact person at UCLA travel for these reservations, also has this information. 
  • Contact Gay (UCOP Travel Counselor) at or (800) 235-8252 (Press Option 1 and then 2).


  • Make travel arrangements.
  • Submit receipts for reimbursement after Assembly with this form.

For more information, see LAUC Travel and Reimbursement Procedures.