Results 1 - 4 of 4
- Single Particle Soot Photometer (SP2) measurements of aerosol refractory black carbon (BC) content for individual particles and Fourier Transform Infrared (FTIR) spectroscopic analysis of organic functional groups of submicron particles at Parque Morelos during Cal-Mex 2010 from 15 May to 30 June.
- Creation Date: 2010-05-15 to 2010-06-30
- DataMares holds a massive amount of fishery, reef, mangrove, and other data pertaining to the ecology of Mexico, particularly coastal and marine ecosystems of the Gulf of California, and delivers this information in an interactive and digestible manner.
- Creation Date: 1998 to present,
- This collection contains robust, high-quality scientific information related to Mexico-specific ocean fisheries and their relationship to marine reserves, coastal and marine ecosystems, and climate change. It also contains datasets with information on fishing activities collected with the participation of local fishermen.
- Creation Date: 1950-01-01 to 2014-08-01
- Documents and photographs relating to silver mining operations in Mexico, principally Real del Monte and Pachuca during the periods of British (1824-1849) and Mexican (1849-1906) capitalization and management.
- Creation Date: circa 1825-1983