One the laboratories in the "Little Green Laboratory" at La Jolla Cove, which housed the Marine Biological Association of San Diego. This laboratory measured sixty by twenty-four feet over-all, the building containing three laboratories, a library, a reagent room, and an aquarium-museum for the public. 1905.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the copyright holder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library. Inquiries can be made to the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work.