Upstairs laboratory located in the George H. Scripps Memorial Marine Biological Laboratory building of the Marine Biological Association of San Diego, which became Scripps Institution of Oceanography. December 13, 1911.
Use: This work is available from the UC San Diego Library. This digital copy of the work is intended to support research, teaching, and private study.
Constraint(s) on Use: This work is protected by the U.S. Copyright Law (Title 17, U.S.C.). Use of this work beyond that allowed by "fair use" requires written permission of the UC Regents. Permission may be obtained from the UC San Diego Library program having custody of the work. Responsibility for obtaining permissions and any use and distribution of this work rests exclusively with the user and not the UC San Diego Library.